What equipment is included with the rental?
- Studios are equipped with chairs, tables, rehearsal blocks, a piano, and mirrors. Exceptions may apply.
- Wi-Fi access is included in the cost of your rental. Please ask the desk attendant for the login credentials.
- MP3 and CD players, dance barres, and music stands are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A limited amount of storage is available to renters with ongoing events for small, well-labeled equipment/prop containers. Playwrights Rehearsal Studios is not responsible for any items left in storage.
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase from vending machines on the 3rd floor.
- Printing services are NOT available; however, we are only a half block from FedEx Office.
Do you offer any discounts?
Not-for-profit rates may be secured with proof of not-for-profit status either as an individual or company; or through an umbrella organization with proof of association.
When are off-peak hours?
Off-Peak Rates apply to all bookings beginning before 6 PM Monday–Friday, or after 6 PM Saturday–Sunday.
What is your payment policy?
First-time customers must pay in full for their first day of reservations at the time of booking. Payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express only) is required for the first payment only. This payment may be refundable in accordance with the cancellation policy.
Returning customers must pay in full for each booking before being granted access to the reserved space. Payments must be made in cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express only). Personal checks are not accepted.
What is your cancellation policy?
Customer must notify Playwrights Rehearsal Studios of a cancellation at least 48 hours prior to start of booking. If Customer cancels between 24-48 hours before booking start, Customer is obligated to pay 50% of the booking fee. If Customer cancels within 24 hours of booking start, Customer is obligated to pay 100% of booking fee. There are no exceptions for weather.